Useful Websites: Renting

Each Australian state or territory has a specific Residential Tenancies Act or similar. They also have different systems in place to resolve complaints or disputes between tenants and landlords.

The following organisations are a good starting point to get help and information.

Need legal help? If you need legal advice, say, in a dispute with a landlord or agent you can seek help from these organisations in Australia.

Legal Aid NSW

LawAccess NSW 1300 888 529 

Victoria Legal Aid (03) 9269 0120

Legal Aid Qld 1300 651 188

SA Legal Services Commission 1300 366 424

Legal Aid WA 1300 650 579

Legal Aid Commission of Tasmania 1300 366 611

Legal Aid ACT 1300 654 314

NT Legal Aid Commission 1800 019 343

 You could also check out for good legal information on lots of issues.
Share this
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on RedditPin on PinterestDigg thisShare on LinkedIn

Leave a Reply